Thursday, September 30, 2010

Whitney and Joe

I was able to jump head first into photography because of people like Whitney who gave me chances. She let me second shoot for probably around six or seven weddings and gave me some pretty cool responsibility. Its so fun being treated like an adult when you're a stubborn teenager who just wants to grow up and do adult-like things.
Well Whitney is having her turn and becoming the bride. I remember her re-meeting Joe (they originally met at CofC as little kiddos) and telling me all about him, and then her dropping off a lens in the arts building with a shiny ring!
Chechecheck them ooouuut

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At this point, the downpour started. You'll see some raindrops on some photos that my shirt wiping missed. At one point, I stood huddled under a teeny tiny covering with two cameras and a flash shoved under my shirt. Whitney and Joe drove through campus (literally. kinda on the places where you're not supposed to drive too...) to come get me. Me likey these types of couples.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually made Joe drop the umbrella that was covered the two for this short little series. Those are called troopers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Favorite of the day
Photobucket

And of course, some kung fu action helped out
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You leave me speechless every time I look at your pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, LOVE LOVE and did i say LOVE?

    ReplyDelete


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller