Monday, October 11, 2010

FINALLY

So much has built up to this over the last couple years. After I had been working for a couple of photographers for a year or two, I kinda thought that I could maybe do it on my own.
...And I'm doing it on my own.
I got my business license a bit back so everything is legal and jobs are coming in booked through June. It's such a nice feeling coming into what I feel as if I've worked toward for so long and hard. I was hanging out with my friends Erin and Sally at this funky flea market this weekend and found a bracelet that said 'I am a thriving artist' and absolutely loved it (but of course I didn't buy it because I'm too cheap). I had a conversation with a friend of mine about how it feels so funny to me to state that I'm an artist, a photographer, but if I'm not confident enough to say it, I shouldn't be taking anybody's photos.
It says so in the about me section on my website, but the last couple of years has been such a process and journey to get to where I am. This business, these photos, all of this work have made up carolinero.
This is carolinero.
We are carolinero.

Everyone should check out bludomain if you're looking into building a website. I was super easy and cheap and the support staff was soo helpful-having responses and answers within twenty minutes really saves me time.

Photobucket

Another shoutout again to Juliet Elizabeth Photography for taking my photos for the site!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Caroline!!! You are so talented and amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller