Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hilary and Mike Maternity Session-Charleston, SC

Hilary is such a trooper when it comes to me and my photos. I did her bridal portraits back before she and Mike were married and now little Maggie Claire is on the way! Hilary was 35 weeks in these photos and the time is quickly approaching! Eek! Enjoy!


We started the morning off at the Pitt Street Pharmacy in the Old Village and Hilary ate sherbert at 9am for me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love these three photos-Hilary was trying to arrange these cute little white blocks on her stomach that spelled out 'Maggie,' and I was double checking that the M wasn't upsidedown and said something like, 'We wouldn't want a Waggie Claire!' and Hilary just died laughing. It makes me feel soooo great when people laugh at my ridiculous thoughts that I should have filtered. And it made for some adorable laughing shots.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller