Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mal and Ryan

This post is LONG overdue considering these were shot back at the end of June! After traveling and having photos due on deadline, its so easy to get behind and forget about the fun photos I got to take for just me or friends.
So this is Malerie and Ryan.
I go up to New York a couple of times a year and a little over a year ago, I met Malerie and her husband, Ryan while doing photo work up in the city. They were friends with my close friends, Jon and Tammy, so naturally, the Brills also became my new close friends. Over the next couple visits, I got to eat meals with these two, sleep on their floor and get to know these seriously cool people (and their super adorable puppy, Logan)
So, when I was up in New York this past June, I participated in the best exchange for photos I've ever made.
Steak.
I had just started eating red meat in May after not having eaten it for 7 1/2 years and so after shooting for about 45 minutes, we enjoyed the best steak I have ever had (I also hadn't remembered what steak tasted like at that point, so to put amazing steak on top of feeling like I'd never experienced this meat before...yea.). If you are ever in the city, I insist that you make reservations at DelMonaco's down in the financial district. I could even gobble up these words remembering how great it was.
So in the future, if anyone wants photos, a good steak is all it takes to get to my heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Malerie is so beautiful in this one
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller