Friday, June 25, 2010

The Sam Hendry

So I got a new camera body the other day in the mail (thanks eBay!) and still hadn't gotten to give her a spin until this morning. I've known Sam since high school but have gotten to spend many a nights watching Friends, creating ringtones and listening to him play the Avett Brothers (go listen to them now!) over the summer. He is by far one of the coolest people-and not in the way that you say everyone is cool, Sam is the 'everyonewantstobefriendswith' kinda guy and I'M friends with him! And its NOT just because of the chops as you're thinking.
So Sam let me wake him up (big deal!), pick out his wardrobe and drag him around in the heat while we both sweated our boo-tays off. But then it was all okay because we ate Subway for free and talked about wonderfulness and whatnot.
I still have so much to do before leaving tomorrow and I'm already so sleepy.
oh gosh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller