Saturday, June 26, 2010

Peterson/Clerici Family

This post is long overdue from a while back and of course I only find myself getting to it once I'm not in Charleston. I got to wake up this morning, have cheese grits, slowly drink coffee and remember things like this blog.
Abby has been my best friend since first grade and she lives a couple houses behind mine in Mt. Pleasant. So Kim's and Danny's family all came down to spend a week at the beach and get some photos taken by moi. I'll be blogging more before I head off to Costa Rica and hopefully of some photos from up here in New York!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller