Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The most adorable family I ever did see

So, I've known the Weber family for almost a year now and they are some of my favorite people. They let me sit in their apartment and be lazy, feed me waffles and do early morning prayers for the CofC campus. Even more cuter than Amy and Willis is baby Henry. I've got to see him grow up so much-the other day at the beach, I got to see him take his first steps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yes, this grand moment does deserve that many exclamation points due to how exciting it was! Now, at the point in these photos, he wasn't walking yet, so he just scooted, rolled and crawled. But thats okay, Baby Henry, you still made some pretty darn cute photos!

Photobucket
Amy thinks Henry's floating hand is the beginning of Henry pointing, look for it in more photos. I think he's preparing to be a Greek God holding something fancy and gold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller