Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tyler, Erin, Mary Scott, Ethan and Harper

Tyler and Erin booked me way back when at the lovely recommendation of Juliet. Instead of a typical bridal or engagement shoot with their package, Erin had the idea for me to come over for an evening to have dinner and hang out with their family. This reminded me of the photos I got to take with the Galvan Family last year and I have to say, these shoots are my absolute favorite. Erin and Tyler are both so laid back, have great music choice and a sense of humour that seems to match my own. But most importantly, they are getting married on Sunday! I can't even tell you how excited I am!!!!!! (Note the use of exclamation points) Here's your preview until Sunday comes. Get as excited as I am, I promise this wedding and family won't disappoint!

We started with a walk around the neighborhood (with Harper the dog of course) and visited the most adorable community garden to pick some veggies.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mary Scott and Ethan helped prep some of dinner and set the table before we went out to play
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A game of hopscotch (both forward and backward) was drawn out and...you always won! How fantastic!
Photobucket

This is me according to Mary Scott.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Did I mention that Tyler is a chef?
Photobucket

Photobucket

I have no idea what is going on in this photo and I love it.
Photobucket

Ethan and Mary Scott then got ready for bed and everyone read "The Giving Tree" (...by Tyler Dudley?) before bed.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller