Saturday, May 14, 2011

All Call+MC & Clair

I headed out to this beautiful plot of land on Thursday to take some photos of my friends Mary Crawford and Clair. Checkachecka!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And then of course, a picture (from MC's car) of the three of us!
Photobucket

So here's the all call part--I don't have a lot going on in May so I'm trying to take as many photos and do as many shoots as I can before my summer picks up. I'm looking for friends/not friends/families/couples/facebook friends that I don't really know to let me photograph! I'm also looking for ideas and locations I haven't shot at before (especially a tall field) to get my creative juices out of the rut they get in every so often. So email me! (caroline@carolinero.com) Facebook message me! Text! Call! Whatever your heart desires, but I probably want to photograph you.

No comments:

Post a Comment


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller