Friday, May 27, 2011

Katie+Sam+Darbie

I've wanted to shoot some vintage-inspired photos for some time now and finally got to with three of my friends from middle (and elementary!!) school. We wandered onto the side of the road, put a tv and a suitcase on the ground and found pure and raw beauty.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! next time you do this, take me! I'd love to watch you and get tips. I am digital-retarded :]
    -Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen-
    We should just make up a shoot to do that with! Find some subjects and go out and shoot them. Pleaseplease! I'm free as a bird til June 13!!

    ReplyDelete


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller