Friday, April 22, 2011

Lizzy

I've known Lizzy for a while now and she's joining me at the College next year! Woo-hoo! In addition to that, she is an awesome photographer. She helped me out at my last wedding and her photos were some of my favorites. But now that she's a senior, iit was Lizzy's turn to be in front of the camera and I just loved it. Her family joined us at the end and we got to take some wonderful, wonderful family photos. I especially love the ones toward the end of Lizzy and her dad and then mom-through their body language, eyes, everything you can see the love embedded in this family. So, so, great.
And now here is beautiful Lizzy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The wide shot where she's jumping in front of the gate is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller