Monday, March 7, 2011

The Bro blogged

It's spring break and I'm napping.
Well, I would be if I weren't writing this blog, that's the mode my mind is in now. Nap Mode.
My spring break started Friday afternoon and I have a signed lease for next fall, thousands of wedding photos from Saturday night and am going to the mountains on Wednesday.
Look at all that! (So many more things, but they're not as interesting including the color of my juice, an exam or FOUR, slipper booties etc.)
My spring break conveniently falls on the same break as my brother, Addison's and we're both home two whole days together! We took some handsome photos this morning and then he took me to a movie this afternoon. (I just love me some Liam Neeson) Surprisingly, our garage, siding of the house and neighbors backyard made lovely backgrounds to work with.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Angry Addi
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PS-If you see Addi on the streets, give him a high five and tell him congrats! He's officially working at Ernst&Young after graduating from Wakeforest in December. Look at me, having a brother with a big, big job.

1 comment:


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody
love something before you can love it yourself"
-Donald Miller